Horse Riding Adventure
Intermediate to Advanced
Horse Riding Adventure
Discover the beauty of the Algarve on horseback! The AltaVista Lodge is situated just moments from the Costa Vicentina National Park, famous for its beautiful beaches and unspoilt countryside; it’s the perfect location to fall in love with riding.
• 3 days riding - additional days avaliable
• Intermediate / Advanced approx 10 hours in the saddle
• Trek through Costa Vicentina
• All riding equipment included
• Expert tuition and guiding
• Combine with surfing, yoga or mountain biking
• Discount 7 nights accomodation at AltaVista
• 7 delicious free breakfasts at our Lodge
• Incredible scenery and beautiful riding routes
• Great package for all year round
With carefully selected horses for their friendly characters and out-going amenability, all trained by our professional Horse Riding School, they are ready for a great weeks riding, no matter your level! Whether you’re a seasoned rider or complete beginner, our horse riding adventures are perfectly tailored to get the most out of your time in the saddle and sun.
Adventure Horse Riding:
10 hours in the saddle, suitable for intermediate and advanced riders
The adventure horse riding holiday is ideal for those looking for exciting and varied trails with an expert guide. You’ll have a brilliant week exploring the wild and unspoilt landscapes of the Algarve.
3 hours of riding. Our expert guides will pair you with the perfect horse and ride along the picturesque coast from Almadena to Luz to Burgau and back to the stables. You’ll explore the local villages and stunning scenery on this 3 hour ride to start your week in the saddle.
5 hours of riding. Starting at our Horse Riding School, our Floresta Ride is one of our favourites. Riding through the National Park of Barao Sao Joao, you’ll stop for a delicious picnic lunch under the towering pine trees before heading back on a different unspoilt and hidden trail on this full day ride, a total of 7 hours out.
2 hours of riding. Starting at the stables, you will go on the Pathfinder Ride to the village of Espiche, around abandoned farm land taking in beautiful and unspoilt scenery, and back to the stables – the perfect end to your riding. Please note: Riding on beaches is not guaranteed
- Transport, Riding Helmet and Riding Boots included
- Experienced tuition. Family owned Stables with over 20 Horses
- Private Single, Double or Triple Rooms all with Ensuites
- Shared Rooms with Ensuite shower/bathrooms (max 3 pers)
Adventure Horse Riding Package from 440€ each pw
7 nights + 3 days riding for intermediate/advanced (approx 10 hrs in the saddle)
A couple sharing a room can each choose different packages or room only
For a QUOTE – first select your dates – NEXT select your package – check the price – complete the request details – SUBMIT REQUEST. No deposit required.