DAY TRIPS IN THE ALGARVE
Create memories that live on forever
The Algarve is full of diversity and there are plenty of things to do and see that you won’t want to miss! We have organised excursions to what we think are the best days out in the Algarve. Add one of these onto your trip to make it an unforgettable Algarve holiday experience. What can be better than just relaxing with a cold beer or glass of wine on a sunset cruise along our beautiful coastline - we’ve got you covered!
|Hard and soft top
|All sizes available
|single / double
|See 'Car' section
Catamaran Boat Trips
Enjoy a Golden Coast cruise exploring the picture postcard coastline from Lagos to Burgau. Or experience a shorter cruise from Lagos to Praia da Luz, where you can see the grottos at Ponta Piedade and the stunning beaches. Book on Arrival.
• Anchors for swimming, paddleboarding and snorkelling
• See the grottos and rock formations at Ponta da Piedade
• Lunch included
|Summer Fun Cruise
|Golden Coast Cruise
Dolphin Watching, Grottos and Caves
Watch the Dolphins play in their natural habitat. Take a boat tour of the spectacular grottos and caves around Piedade between Lagos and Praia da Luz or take a coastal boat ride to see the world famous Benagil Caves. Book on Arrival.
• Go Dolphin watching in the crystal clear waters
• Explore the caves, grotto's and rock formations at Piedade
• Take a coastal tour to the magnificent Benagil Caves
|1 hr 30 mins
|Grotto Boat Trips
|Benagil Coastal Tour
|1 hr 45 mins
|Benagil and Dolphins
|2 hr 30 mins
Discover the idyllic beauty of the Algarve on a 4×4 Jeep Safari. A journey over hills, along rural tracks and crossing streams. Ride to the highest peaks for 180 degree views. Explore the wild west coast or the Monchique mountains. See awesome sunsets and clear night skies. Book on Arrival.
• Jeep tour with professional guide/driver
• Stop for a refreshing bathe in a river
• The perfect way to explore the hidden secrets of the Algarve
|West Coast Tour
|Off Road Sunset Tour
|36 (approx 3hrs)
Hiking / walking Tours
Carefully-crafted yet surprisingly unpredictable adventures. This is not the Algarve you expected… this is her wild side, the magical, mysterious Costa Vicentina Natural Park, one of Europe’s last remaining & best protected coastal wildernesses.
This is a hands-on, full-sensory outdoor experience designed to connect us with body, mind, soul… and stomach. Did we mention the food and wine? Our destination? Europe’s most rugged and revered corner, The End of the World.
• Custom tours designed for your Group
• The Classic Adventure - original, signature, full-package West Coast experience